adopting androgyny





Recently I have become fascinated with the idea of adrongenous dressing. The cut, the sharp angles and those suttle masculine touches are ever so modern, yet carry an elegance which will never get old. Since moving to London in particular, the idea of wearing anything other than black lately makes me a little uneasy. A crisp oversized white shirt, paired with dark skinny jeans and high heeled ankle boots- have pretty much become my staple outfit. I get a lot of my style inspiration from online as well as print, and although I'm not usually one for all of this clebrity culture, I am finding more and more ideas from the Olsen twins. They adopt the adrodgyny style on a daily basis, combining simple, casual looks with suttle masculine details. But I warn you, this look is highly addictive, proceed with caution...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers