Pirate Vibe




You may or may not be aware of the fact that Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides is soon coming to UK cinemas. I must admit to being a bit of a geek when it comes to the Pirates movies, and I can't deny my close to obsession of Johnny Depp (for obvious reasons), and so I was planning on going to the première. However, as usual college has interfered with the life I long for, and so to compensate for my missing the red carpet I have put together these photographs which I think incorporate a 'Pirate Vibe'. Typically, the style for Pirates would be messy, dishevelled hair, big white shirts, chunky boots and not forgetting the eye-liner. Now of course most photographs don't employ all of these features, but they seem to have that look about them, rough, relaxed and very cool indeed. Enjoy xx






And of course, the man himself...

2 comments:

  1. I love this pirate-y, rugged, washed-up-on-the-beach vibe in these photos! Don't know what I think about the movie though... I hated the 3rd one, so who knows. I'm seeing the posters all over the metro stations!

    To answer your comment, you probably will see my buddy Will around! 'Cause he wears a lot of color, haha. I don't know how big LCF is though, so maybe not. And I loved the color in London as well, but one advantage to being a funkier dresser in Paris is that there's slightly less competition for the the really wild items in vintage stores! I feel lucky because it seems like most Parisians wouldn't give some of the things I buy a second glance, so I can take it all! muhahaha. Also it's easier to stand out here, perhaps, on the street, which can be either good or bad, haha.

    Cheers girl!
    --Megan//The Martian Tide

    ReplyDelete
  2. aawww...I love all these collection of images.

    XoXo
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers