Topshops new winter selection

Topshop s new winter selection is all about the cosy and looking good at the same, a cause I actively support now that winter is heading our way. This oversized teddy coat, although not forgiving in its price of £250, certainly makes up for it in practicality and style. Debating what could to get this winter is one of my many upheavals, so I shall draw on this as inspiration if not for buying it. As fro the leather belt, something I am in desperate need of to draw in the waist, it definitely gets the tick of approval. Like I'm sure many of you out there, I absolutely adore this seasons leopard print trend, however I am slightly hesitant over the whole 'Cruella Deville' look. This belt is just about the right mix of subtlety and boldness. The satchels are certainly for me, a corset away from appearing in a make believe Dickens drama. Topshop are stocking a wide range of these items, as well as other styles to suit even the reluctant satchel shopper. In fact, I think all of these items bode pretty well together, just needs a pair of leather brogues...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers